Squad Structure and expectations
The emphasis is on long term improvement with the swimmers at 18 looking to progress with a University swim squad. To be considered for a University squad the swimmer has to be at National level top 20 in their event.
While our structure is designed to act as a guide to progression any movement between the squads is always at the Coaches’ discretion.
Our current squad structure is under review. It will be posted on this site as soon as possible.
Top 10 tips for success.
1. Plan with your coach long-term objectives - what you want to achieve.
2. Attend every training session.
3. Try to improve one thing every training session.
4. Know your best times, short and long course.
5. Talk to your coach on how to improve.
6. Learn to concentrate and focus on improving.
7. Never be satisfied always look for total continuous improvement.
8. Challenge yourself to become a winner; no one has a right to be better than you.
9. Don’t be frightened to say I want to be the best I want to be a WINNER
10. Don’t just enjoy your success enjoy the road to success.